Community Paramedicine for the EMT
Mobile CE™ Faculty
This event offers
66.0 CE credits
Accredited by Hennepin Technical College & Paramedic Network™.
Primary Care Technician Curriculum© (PCT)
for Community EMT
Mobile CE™ offers an accelerated, customized program to meet the need of agencies and organizations throughout the world. Our program requires a minimum six, with a cap of thirty-five students per session. Individual students are always welcome to register. In the event of a cancelled session, students will receive referral to our partner programs.
The Primary Care Technician Curriculum© (PCT) offers a standardized education that maintains global consistency, yet has the ability to meet the specific needs of each organization, community, province, state and nation. The Primary Care Technician™ is the foundation of Community Paramedicine and offers entry to the Community Paramedicine Global Curriculum and Career Pathway©
The length of the Primary Care Technician Curriculum© program, dependent on the entering student's previous work experience, is completed within four weeks. Course transfer value: 3 credit hours.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Letter of recommendation from medical oversight
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
- Commitment to maintaining and promoting good health to communities and individuals
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Commitment to the development of primary care skills
- Health history (immunizations, etc)
- Current licensure in the state of program or intended practice
Course Length: 4 weeks
Course Times: 6 pm – 10 pm
Textbook: No Text Required
For addition information visit: Mobile CE
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
***Cancellation & Refund requests must be made in writing 14 days prior to the start of the class. In the event of a last-minute emergency, course rescheduling may be considered.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
For addition information and questions: email@example.com