Community Paramedic Clinician™(CPC) Program
Mobile CE™ Faculty
This event offers
256.0 CE credits
Accredited by Hennepin Technical College & Paramedic Network™.
Community Paramedic Clinician Curriculum© (CPC)
for the experienced Paramedic
Mobile CE offers an accelerated, customized program to meet the need of agencies and organizations throughout the world. Our program requires a minimum six, with a cap of thirty-five students per session. Individual students are always welcome to register. In the event of a cancelled session, students will receive referral to our partner programs.
The Community Paramedic Clinician Curriculum© (PCT) offers a standardized education that maintains global consistency, yet has the ability to meet the specific needs of each organization, community, province, state and nation. The Community Paramedic Clinician™ is the foundation of Community Paramedicine advanced practice and offers associate degree core courses found within the Community Paramedicine Global Curriculum and Career Pathway©
The length of the Community Paramedic Clinician Curriculum© program is dependent on the entering student's previous work experience. The committed student may complete the program in approximately 256 hours or 14 weeks. The curriculum offers five core courses and board certification exam. Course transfer value: 16 credit hours.
- Community Paramedicine I: Community Health and the Community Paramedic Technician™
- Community Paramedicine II: Population Health and the Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Paramedicine III: Community Paramedic Clinician™ Health Integration
- Community Paramedicine IV: Community Paramedicine Clinical Practicum
- Community Paramedicine V: Comprehensive Review and Board Certification
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Letter of recommendation from medical oversight
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
- Commitment to maintaining and promoting good health to communities and individuals
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Commitment to the development of primary care skills
- Health history (immunizations, etc)
- Current licensure in the state of program or intended practice
Course Length: 14 weeks
Course Times: 6 pm – 10 pm
For addition information visit: Mobile CE
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
***Cancellation & Refund requests must be made in writing 14 days prior to the start of the class. In the event of a last minute emergency, course rescheduling may be considered.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
For any questions or additional information: email@example.com